Disclaimer: Pine Canyon neither sponsors nor endorses this page, and is not affiliated in any way with flagstaffgolfcourseproperties.com.
Live a life of comfort and sophistication at Pine Canyon, a private mountain retreat in Arizona’s High Country. Enjoy a championship golf course, elegant yet comfortable dining, a private spa and fitness center, fishing outside your back door, and Camp Pine Canyon for kids.
When you live at Pine Canyon, its easy to have adventures right in your own backyard. Surrounded by soaring Ponderosa pines, this family-friendly community offers miles of hiking, biking trails, hiking paths and mountain exploration literally at your doorstep.
“A little bit of heaven at every hole.”
1201 E John Wesley Powell Blvd
Flagstaff, AZ 86005
- $100/mo Social
- $295/mo Alpine
- $750/mo Summit (Resident)
- $750/mo Suummit (Non-resident)
- $450/mo Young Professional Summit (ages 23 to 45)
Monthly HOA Dues
- $200 Custom Estate Homes & Residences / Creekside Village / Deer Creek Cabins
- $510 Elk Pass Townhomes
- $480 Mountain Vista
- $10,000 Social
- $28,000 Alpine
- $40,000 Summit (Resident)
- $50,000 Summit (Non-resident)
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $1,200/yr (Summit memberships may include merchandise purchases in this number.)
The Pine Canyon clubhouse is 35,000 square feet and offers relaxed dining. Take advantage of a private dining room, lounges with lockers, golf lockers, game tables, and a whirlpool and steam room.
Other amenities include:
- Tennis Courts
- Fitness Center
- Golf Shop
- Practice Facilities
- Lap Pool w/ Slide
- Children’s Pool w/ Features
- Shaded Toddler Pool